Weddings that are all about love.

Cora Quintero is a Wedding Officiant and Minister based in Fresno ca, but travels to all parts of Central California and the Central Coast.

Congratulations! Whether you've been planning your wedding for some time, or are just getting started with your plans, you probably know that the ceremony is the opportunity for you and your future spouse to pledge yourselves to one another in a way that is as unique as you both are. Perhaps you envision a ceremony a non-denominational or civil ceremony, finding an officiant can be tricky if you don’t know where to start. Please give me a call and we can discuss options.

Weddings are All About Love!
Simply Perfect Ceremonies that are DISTINCTIVE - UNIQUE - PERSONAL - CARING - BILINGUAL

Whether you are a Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Jewish, Agnostic, Atheist, non-Denominational, Spiritual, Humanist, Universalist, or just plain in love with your beloved, you deserve a ceremony that speaks for you - both individually and as a couple preparing to be joined into a family.

After you contact me, we will talk about what would make your ceremony perfect for you.

We will discuss options available and start a dialogue that opens you up to the many possibilities inherent in a wedding ceremony.

Then we write, revise, edit, talk more and do whatever is necessary to craft a ceremony that will have your friends and family saying: THAT WAS PERFECT FOR THEM!

Pricing may vary:
  • $195 Fresno ca & Clovis ca
  • $50 Travel: Madera, Sanger, Reedley ca, Hanford ca, Kingsburg ca, Selma ca
  • $75 Optional Fresno/Clovis Rehearsal

Please call for a price quote for other areas, and check my schedule for availability.

Elopements can be done at my Fresno home garden, must call to see availability.

Restrictions do apply so please contact Cora for more information.

Marriage License from The County Clerk:
A marriage license from the County Clerk's Office is required prior to the marriage ceremony. It is good for 90 Days, and must be presented to the Officiant/Minister prior to the ceremony.

Before a marriage license can be issued, First Person and Second Person must bring in a valid driver's license or a DMV issued Identification Card. If you do not have either of these, you must provide a certified copy of your birth certificate and another acceptable form of picture I.D.

To obtain a Confidential Marriage License, First Person and Second Person must be living together as a married couple. The same I.D. requirements as mentioned above are applicable.